December 7 – Five things about me:
I’ve done these a few times so most people know the usual things (married 32+ years, three children, work for myself, blah, blah, blah), so here are 5 “new” things.
1) I am determined to lose more weight in 2017. I am down 24.6 pounds from my all-time high. I still have a way to go. Hungry Girl is my best friend right now. I’ve told my husband that he has to cook his own meals or eat what I eat. It is working.
2) I hate exercising (which makes #1 a little harder) but I have been doing planks almost nightly and I can do an elbow plank for 2 minutes and a full arm plank for 3-1/2 minutes. My stomach is getting flatter but my arms are killing me 🙂 At least I don’t have to leave the house to go to a gym and get all sweaty.
3) I am a craft addict. Mostly scrapbooking and paper crafting, mini-albums, cards, things like that; but, I also do some crocheting and I have done embroidery in the past as well. I have WAY too much stuff, but I get such joy out of making things for people and I can’t look at hardly anything without trying to figure out how I can use it craft-wise.
|These cardboard inserts scream mini-albums to me.|
4) I am an introvert (INFJ in the Myers-Briggs world), which I just realized this year. It explains so much, like why I have more on-line friends than real ones (not really, but my close real friends are cherished and few). I am married to a definite extrovert (he talks to EVERYBODY, whether they want him to or not). It is just one of the things that makes our relationship so interesting 🙂
5) I never lie. Sometimes I may not tell the whole story, but if you ask me a direct question, I’ll have to tell you the truth.