September 4 – Bailey Jean’s question for the Blog-tember challenge is “What are you up to currently?”
- Watching: Giant’s Baseball. Torture at its finest.
- Reading: A Thousand Days – John F. Kennedy in the White House by Arthur Schlesinger. Still. I have to pick the pace up or it will have taken me 1000 days to read it!
- Listening: Taking my iTunes Playlist and starting from the songs I haven’t heard in a while and working my way up the list. Almost 3,000 songs, some I’ve downloaded but never listened to and some I haven’t heard since 2008!
- Making: A birthday mini-album for a friend who recently turned 60.
- Feeling: Hopeful that things are getting better for us every day. Bill’s pension started this month.
- Loving: The fact that I work for myself from home.
- Starting: Work on upgrading my website. An exciting challenge in itself.
- Finishing: Organizing my scrap room. Still a few areas to complete but for the most part it is done.
- Missing: I will be missing my hubby who is leaving tomorrow to go to help his mom in Oregon for 15 days!
- Wishing: That I could go to bed one night and wake up skinny. Since that’s not gonna happen, I’ll try this again: